Credit Europe Bank

Frankfurt

The listed former residential and later office building with its facade of the neo-Renaissance from 1876 was restructured and modernized into the new quarter of the Europe Bank with 250 office places, conference rooms, lobby with canteen and underground parking.  The historic separation of a duplex house was conserved and allows a flexible usage of the office storeys.

Technical data

Area:
6.300 m²

Volume:
25.200 m³

Share