Construction manager with at least 5 years of professional experience, LPH 6-9
MOW is an architectural firm operating across Germany with over fifty years of experience in the creation of sophisticated buildings. As "expert team" more than 40 architects, interior designers and engineers work with us in flat hierarchies together on exciting projects.
To strengthen our team we are looking for committed employees who handle complex tasks in a professional and motivated way.
• Completed university degree in Architecture or building technician (Bachelor, Master, Diplom)
• Safe handling of an AVA program (preferably Orca-AVA)
• Safe handling of common MS Office applications and PowerProject
• German-speaking, confident in speaking and writing
• Driving license class 3
• Experience in deadline and cost control
• Competence in dealing with companies and specialist engineers
• Reliable knowledge and experience in the application of VOB
• Experience in the tender / object monitoring of new construction, conversion, expansion and redevelopment projects
You can expect attractive projects and participate in challenging competitions. We offer you the chance to demonstrate your skills in a dynamic environment and to make progress continuously in internal and external training. We look forward to receiving your application, like PDF, with your salary expectations and possible starting date to:
MOW Architekten BDA
60320 Frankfurt am Main
Telefon 069 945078-0