Working student (f/m/d) construction management
Are you a student (f/m/d) in Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Architecture? Do you have a high affinity for technical contexts? Would you like to bring in your learned content from your studies into an exciting field of activity?
Then the tasks at MOW could be just right for you!
We offer you at the earliest possible time, for at least 6 months part-time (about 20 hours/week), a position as a working student (f/m/d) construction management on one of our construction sites.
- Supporting the construction management in the daily business
- Contribute to the measurement test or creation
- Cooperation in quality assurance
- Cooperation in planning management
- Assistance with the construction site documentation
- General office activities
- Advanced studies in Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Architecture
- Good general EDP and MS Office skills
- It is an advantage to have construction site experience
- Ability to work independently and with accuracy
- Motivation and dedication as well as enjoyment of working in a team
During your internship you will be supervised by an experienced mentor, besides we offer you a varied activity with challenging tasks. Have we arouse your interest? Please send us your application: email@example.com